What are the Advantages of Postal Marketing?
- Personable – Postal marketing campaigns are much easier to make personable.
- Tangible – Consumers prefer marketing material that they can hold in their hand. A lot can said about a business by the type of direct mail letter they use.
- Trackable Results – By using codes specific to a postal campaign, it’s easy to measure the results of your campaign.
- Cost-Effective – Unlike traditional forms of advertising, direct mail marketing keeps costs low.
- Flexible – With postal marketing, there’s a range of formats that you can send. For instance, leaflets, postcards, catalogues, or magazines.
- Tried & Tested – Postal marketing dates back to 1872. Since then, millions of businesses have created successful campaigns. It’s one of the most tried and tested forms of advertising.